SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on search engines. The higher the ranking, the more likely people are to find it. And the more people who find it, the more traffic it will generate.
There are many factors that go into determining how high a website ranks but following these 12 tips will help you improve your SEO and boost your organic rankings and traffic.
1. Target Relevant Primary and Secondary Keywords
2. Write Quality Original Content
3. Format Your Content for Search Engines & Target Featured Snippets
4. Optimize Your Page Title and Meta Description
5. Use Short, Descriptive URLs
6. Generate Backlinks from High Site Authority Websites
7. Remove Anything That Loads Slowly
8. Use a Mix of Internal and External Links
9. Optimize Your Graphics
10. Conduct Regular Site Audits
11. Study Your Competitors
12. Continue Learning About SEO
I will discuss each piece of advice in greater detail in my upcoming blogs